There are thousands of MBA or management colleges in India, and there are a few very good colleges.
It is impossible and confusing to list the name of all the colleges here. I will be listing few colleges which are the best and with great placement opportunities.
- Presidency University.
- Jain University.
- Christ University.
- Acharya Institute of Management.
- Alliance University.
- Kristu Jayanti College.
- St. Joseph College of Commerce.
- Mount Carmel College of Commerce.
- St Joseph’s College (Autonomous).
- MS Ramaiah College of Arts and Science.
- Jyothi Nivas College.
- PES University.
- Dayanand Sagar College of Arts and Science.
- IFIM College.
- New Horizon College.
- East Point College of Higher Education.
- CMR Institute of Management Studies.
- T John Institute of Management Studies.
- Don Bosc Institute of Management Studies.
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies.
- Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies.
- Brindavan College.
How to Choose a MBA College for Admission?
Now that you got the basic information about direct admission to MBA, the next difficult thing is to choose the best BBA college suitable for you.
Would you please keep the below-mentioned tips in mind?
These will surely help you in the process.
- Check whether UGC has approved the college.
- Check whether the college is affiliated with a genuine university. It means that the college must have proper affiliation and also conduct exams at the proper time.
- The college must have good facilities and infrastructure. That doesnt mean the fancy looks of a building. It means the facilities which will help in the academics or future.
- The placement record of the college must be good. And never fall for colleges promoting 100% placement ads. It is important to get placed at a good salary. So enquire out of that 100%, how many got placed for a standard salary.